Each sign rental includes
- Set up of the yard sign(s) for the 4 or 7-day period.
- Takedown of the yard sign that includes a customized plaque or bundle for you to keep
You don’t need to be at your home when the delivery takes place. If you have specific instructions on where you would like to place our yard sign, please feel free to let us know ahead of time.
We do not recommend this. Balloons must not be attached to the sign, as they pop in the hot sun and the balloon’s latex materials can cause permanent damage.
Our company accepts all major credit cards. We will email you an invoice with a link for payment. All rentals must be paid for prior to delivery.
Currently, The Stork Station delivers to the following areas in Central Arkansas:
- Little Rock
- Faulkner County
- Conway County
- Perry County
- Pulaski County
The sooner the better! Give us a call with the estimated delivery date and we will put you on the schedule. Once the baby arrives, call us as quickly as possible with the baby's stats. Our goal is to deliver the stork within 24 hours and we strive to have it there before the baby gets home.
For baby showers and gender reveal parties, please contact us in advance so that we can be sure to have a stork yard sign reserved for your party.
We will need the correct spelling of the baby's first and middle names, his or her date of birth, length, and weight. We will also need the delivery address and a contact phone number. Please include any special instructions, security information or gate codes.
- Extreme weather conditions prevent us from setting up the sign
- You cancel the lawn sign rental at least 24 hours ahead of scheduled delivery.
We do NOT offer refunds for the following circumstances:
- We are unable to enter your neighborhood due to a security guard or gate we don't have access to
- A dog or other animal is intimidating or refuses to let us in into the property
- The recipient or homeowner doesn’t let us set up the sign or calls us to request we pick up the sign before the rental time’s end